Fresh Quotes About 14 August Independence Day 2020 With Wishes
Click and Copy these Quotes about 14 August independence day 2020 by Quaid e Azam and Allama Iqbal and share with your friends. There are many ways to celebrate all events in the world, there are many creative wishes, ideas,and messages to wish all events in countries. But I tell to all of you the best way to celebrate and best wish for all memorable as well as a remarkable day in your lives, it depends on your choice to celebrate your events, but telling to you quotes is the best way to telling your friends in the form of text message or photos. One day is special and memorable for every country when becoming a separate homeland in all over the world. That time everyone country chose the best name, and also decide a special logo in the form flag. This flag is also base on the nation of this country.
Quotes About 14 August Independence Day 2020
Today, I am providing to all my dear friends and respective family members. As you know that one day Pakistan become a separate homeland that day is 14th August in 1947 against the war of India. That time young youth sacrifices their lives and at least they become succeed against the war of India.
Dr Allama Iqbal Quotes Sayings 2020
- Raise yourself so high that before every destiny.
- God, Himself asks the servant to tell you what is your will.
- The trust of Tawheed is in our hearts.
- Easy to erase our name and mark.
- We are living in the shadow of the tyrants.
- The dagger of the crescent is our national symbol.
- The chains of slavery are still tied to the feet.
- The day comes when freedom does not come.
- If a determination is young then it is a waste of oppression.
- It’s a dark night so far, there’s still freedom.
Quaid-e-Azam Quotes Sayings 2020
“I am often asked what will be the style of government of Pakistan?
Who am I to determine the style of government of Pakistan?
The style of government of the Muslims was clearly stated in the Holy Qur’an thirteen hundred years ago today. Praise be to Allah. The Qur’an is there to guide us and will remain there till the end of time”
- “India is not a nation, not a country. It is a subcontinent of nationalities”
- We are now all Pakistani
- Not Baluchi, Pathans, Sindhis, Bengalis, Punjabis so on and as Pakistanis must, fee behave and act, and we should be proud to be known as P A K I S T A N I S and nothing else.
- ” Islam expect every Muslim to do this duty, and if we realize our responsibility time will come soon when we shall justify ourselves worthy of a glorious past “
Message At The First Pakistan Olympic Games Karachi. April 1948
” For sound minds, we should have sound bodies and that is why nations the world over attach. So much importance to bodybuilding, and physical culture. The First Olympic Games should act as an incentive to all Pakistan nationals to emulate the Olympic motto: ‘Citius, Altius, Fortius’ i.e. ‘Faster, Higher, and Stronger’.
I wish the organizers of the games and all competitors the best of luck. Build up Pakistan higher, firmer, and stronger.”